View Single Post
Old 2009-01-26, 19:37   Link #1
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Artists Alike and from Afar - January 2009 Contest (Theme - BADASS GIRLS)

Banner by toxic_trance (lineart)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and I'd like to say hi from myself (toxic_trance), and everyone else from the Artist Alike Social Group.

We would like to post our drawing here from our Current January Drawing Contest for those on Animesuki to see and to vote upon.

For the January drawing theme, it is "BADASS GIRLS" chosen by our last months Winner, Toxic_Trance

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THEME : BADASS GIRLS

Voting Rules

Only two things are mandatory for the voting phase

i) Vote for one of the three contestants below using the poll
ii) Leave a comment saying whom you voted for, and a few sentences if u want to for saying why and giving feedback

*The voting phase will end on 31st January (11:59 pm GMT)
*The three finalists CANNOT vote

With all the rules stated and mentioned, here are our Entries (alphabetized by user names)

1) C.A.
Spoiler for C.A.:

2) Toxic
Spoiler for Toxic:

3) Zhaxra
Spoiler for Zhaxra:

Last edited by toxic_trance; 2009-01-26 at 19:49.
toxic_trance is offline   Reply With Quote