View Single Post
Old 2012-01-28, 23:20   Link #19871
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
the beam saber makes sense because it was fans that theorized and somewhat made believable that the beams are actually megaparticles held in places by a magnetic field. Theoretically it should be able to be adapted into a multitude of shapes. If there were no magnetic fields to hold the energized particles into a shape then it's be no different than a beam rifle.
I just cater to the theory about all beam weapon in I.S. never been neutral charges.

My reason is that it was directly stated that Plasma is the best stuff against I.S. barrier (I don't know where it was stated in canon, but someone said so). And Plasma = ionized gas so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Though I guess plasma is okay since I remember some animes also show that vibrations with plasma as after-effect. Also I'm only concerned about such a thing because the plasma may also harm the user...
handwave time: I.S. has magic protective field that protect the user against harmful agents such as radiation and air friction, excessive heat included.

Of course this means the bystander is endangered

(Strange of course that now I try to follow canon despite I has a penchant for breaking them into pieces)

@ Eras

I don't know, after all, I never use tranquilizer dart myself