View Single Post
Old 2012-02-16, 18:47   Link #46
Utsune

I reckon Karin has taken an interest in Naruto (when she notices his warm chakra), but looking at how this chapter goes there will be a reunion of the Taka-members. Doesn't take away the probability that she will take Naruto's side though.

The ORO data could be either (I'm gonna be stating the obvious here) things that we know already - eg. Sharin-Rinne relation - or something not yet known - new jutsu, Tobi's ID, ways to control the bijuu etc. I can't help but to think the fact that Suigetsu suggests they should take it to Sauce-K means that it has something do with him, and if that were the case then the information could be Sharingan/Uchiha clan-related. Then again, it could as well be a trap by ORO to revive himself as a of people are saying.

Dunno if anyone has mentioned this already, but Sauce-K did mention something like White Zetsu being hacked by Tobi. Honestly we don't know much about Zetsu yet, so there's probably something important hidden behind him other than the fact that they have Shodai's cell. Zetsu has always been the loyal one, but it's uncertain if his loyal comes from being controlled by Tobi.

Not too sure how the Taka reunion will play out, but around the time when they were trying to capture 8-Tails, Emo-boy did recognise his teammates' effort to save him. Although he did ignore them after the Kage-summit, there is always a chance of realising his feelings for his teammates once again. After all, Naruto's Talk no Jutsu is somewhat working on him to an extent. Being the stubborn trash he is, I won't be surprised if it were to take him til death to have a change of heart.

The LOOK-FORWARD-TO-NEXT-CHAPTER! text at the end hints at a chanced meeting between the Uchiha brothers, and of course that is to be expected because Kishimoto-sensei will probably want to explore what would happen if Sissy-K were to meet his brother in his current mindset. A confrontation with Kabuto is likely, but the participants in the confrontation is open to speculations.

In any case, I enjoy this chapter, although it plays out a bit like filler material as some say, it does hint a lot at what is about to happen, and they will probably change the flow of the events.
Utsune is offline   Reply With Quote