View Single Post
Old 2007-01-12, 11:44   Link #48
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber

I almost thought I was watching F/sn in the beginning.

Everything is pretty much well explained, so not much to complement. KyoAni did a good job in telling her background story in one episode. However, I do wish the ending could be prolonged slightly a bit more --- after all those emotions being built up, I consider the ending a little abrupt. Of course, we can't have the "3 of us happily everafter" ending since U1 now has to move on to another girl, but at least extend that barley field scene in the end a little longer, even if it's just a few seconds. IMO, it'll have a greater impact on the audience that way.

It sounds like I'm (the only one) complaining here. Don't take me wrong, I enjoyed the episode. With so much expectation put on it, KyoAni surely has done an amazing job so far on Kanon. After each episode, I have the feeling "Ah, it's so worthed it to wait a whole long everlasting week just for this one episode". With that being said, I feel sorry for AIR. Game-wise, AIR's story has a way greater impact, but the TV series just didn't do the game justice.

Getting a little off-topic here, pardon me.