View Single Post
Old 2010-03-14, 21:54   Link #203
JINNSK
黒猫のウィズやってます

Quote:
Originally Posted by Password View Post
Whoops, made a minor correction to the Stage 1 script. Rechecking the game, I accidentally omitted half a phrase from one of Reinforce's dialogues.

And yes, the plan is to translate all of Story Mode (Which is why an extracted script would be nice to prevent missing alternate dialogue <<; ).

Regarding Alternate Dialogue, I got Version A and Version B in Stage 1 even though I never lost a Round, so I don't think it's that (Maybe it changes depending on how you beat the character? How much HP you have? If you used up your entire all Drive Gauge?).

Though, I should probably try to intentionally lose a Round in case that would activate another set of dialogue.
Those dialogue changes depends on health in the last round.There are 3 version(landslide win ver,normal ver and narrow margin ver).But it does not happend in all stages.

Version a in your post is landslide ver.Version b is normal ver.And there is another version.Please defeate with DANGER indicaton on the health gauge.This narrow margin ver will be shown.
JINNSK is offline   Reply With Quote