View Single Post
Old 2013-07-06, 16:24   Link #20
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Excellent start and more so because it's only 6 months after Neko/Black , instead of those damn 18 between Bake- and Nise-

Anyway, my only problem really is that the episode ended in just 20 minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Spoiler for Comparison to the novel:
Spoiler for Comparison to the novel:

Oh! and damn you omimon for reminding me one of SHAFT's worst failures :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by komaruze View Post
The first episode exceeded my expectations, which had lowered a bit since Nise. I don't know why, but somehow it "felt" more like Bake.
Hitagi fanservice, maybe :rollyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by komaruze View Post
The pespective change from Koyomi to Hanekawa is pretty refreshing. Hearing Hanekawa reflecting about herself is much more interesting than Koyomi praising her as some kind of angel or saint all the time.
But I will have to agree 100% that Tsubasa's perspective is very interesting, I disagree though that Koyomi's is boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
What , did i missed something ? It was surprising to see Hitagi crying & blushing like that , specially for Hanekawa. Didn't expected that...
Yes, you missed the beginning of Karen Bee (the first episodes of Nise-), where the relationship between those two was mentioned that has changed (saving you the spoilers)

PS: Please, let's not open the Nise- hate discussion again... after Neko/Kuro, even its biggest hater around here returned to the franchise with praises

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-07-07 at 13:35. Reason: quoting
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote