View Single Post
Old 2011-05-05, 22:37   Link #25
Mr.Garfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Agree with the rest about Tsuruko being revealed so soon was quite unexpected.

Also agree with what Sackett said that Tsuruko was probably doing it to benefit them both. However, Jinta can prove that Menma's real quite easily. Have Menma go in one room with someone and go back and tell Jinta was said person was holding, saying, ect ect...
You mean Yukiatsu being revealed so soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
To be honest, I don't think Anaru will stop hanging around them unless they do something really bad. The reason I think she thinks they're good is because she tried to convince Jintan that they weren't bad people instead of just saying that he should ignore them. Also, dumping friends puts people in a bad light, and I can't imagine that they want Anaru to look bad in picking her new friends. She'll realize that her current friends aren't great, but I can't imagine it happening without them being jerks to Jintan more.

Or maybe they'll dumb her? Because i think she'll spend less time with them and more time with her new(old) friends. And her current friends are just your average teenage chicks, they'll dumb you when they get bored, lolz.
And i think the reason she tried to convince Jintan that they weren't bad people is because she still think that they're her friends, with some "friends should stand up for each other" kind of things. I doubt it's her genuine feeling, because she seems to be quite annoyed herself with her friends bitching about everything.