Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-27, 15:12   Link #20382
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
This i agree with, Tsukune's Shinso power will be more proned to being released than Moka's own, when the gang along with Touhou discovers Alucard there, keeping Moka sealed will be a top priority to prevent his resurrection, however, Tsukune's Shinso power activates more around emotional states, which makes his presence their more dangerous than Moka's, since it also isn't sealed like Moka's Shinso power.
It seems that you have forgotten the fact that there is nothing confirming that Tsukune's Shinso blood is synchronized with Alucard. The only fact that we know is that Moka's blood is synchronized with Alucard, but since it hasn't been mentioned how the Shinso blood synchronization works we don't know if Tsukune's blood is actually synchronized with Alucard's, especially with Tohou Fuhai saying that it's impossible for the Shinso blood to be synchronized with each other, just by inheriting it .

In other words, some other requirements are needed for Tsukune's Shinso blood to be synchronized with Alucard's, and so far we don't have any clues if Tsukune has actually fulfilled them.

Considering the fact that Moka wasn't capable of defeating Kahula and Tsukune actually needs to undergo some pretty serious training, before he could fight with Akua - and after all both Kahula and Akua are a lot weaker then, a weakened Alucard , I don't think that Alucard is going to be revived in the "rescue Moka arc", since, at this point in the story, the protagonists would have no chance of defeating him, and it would be actually the thing that the bad guys are trying to achieve.

At the current point I see two options that the author is going to choose, either Alucard won't react to Tsukune's Shinso power's at all, or Alucard is going to react in someway, but Tsukune's Shinso blood alone, won't be enough to cause Alucard to awaken.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote