Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-28, 02:04   Link #20389
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
You seemed to forget the fact that Alucard also has pretty high regenerative capabilities - capable of regenerating wounds in mere seconds, and probably some other abilities gained after absorbing so many different kinds of ayashi, since I doubt that we had seen seen the full extent of Alucard's capabilities.

In other words, is someone would want to completely destroy Alucard, he would probably need to be powerful enough to completely eradicate Alucard's body in a single attack and I doubt that Tsukune after his training and with the help of Moka and Tsukune's other comrades would be capable of pulling that off.

After all, even Akasha with the help of Mikogami and Tohou Fuhai in their prime, and you think that Tsukune would be capable of pulling that off, after just having his powers for 18 months, especially since there is nothing suggesting that Tsukune has reached the level of power that Akasha or Tohou Fuhai, Mikogami or Akasha had in their prime time.

I am aware of the fact that Alucard is going to be eliminated before this manga ends, but that will probably occur when we are pretty close to this manga's conclusion, which, in my opinion, is pretty far aware, meaning that if Alucard is going to be actually revived, either someone would need to be sacrificed to reseal Alucard again or Tsukune's group would need to find some other way of preventing Alucard from destroying the world, without directly confronting Alucard, without directly confronting him, since I don't think that, Tsukune's group would be capable of wining that fight

Let's just wait and see how Ikeda is actually going to resolve the matter of Alucard... since at the current moment we don't even know how the raid on Fairy Tale HQ is actually going to look like.
I'm glad someone understands this. And let's not forget, Alucard is the world's oldest vampire, which also makes him the strongest. If he were so easy to defeat, the Dark Lords would've finished him off when they had the chance, and not endanger countless generations with Alucard's continued existence. And I am praying he isn't like Cell from Dragon Ball Z, who could regenerate his entire body as long as one cell remained. That would seriously suck for the group, though it would explain why the Three Dark Lords couldn't kill him. Yeah, it's gonna be a long ugly battle against Alucard, no way it'll end in Gyokuro's base. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote