View Single Post
Old 2009-05-06, 18:01   Link #123
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbron View Post
Oh and in the game ALL the platoon commanders wear the same outfit as Welkin. Including a certain map which they hang around their necks. Like, you know, a tank commander would have. So I really wonder why the heck Faldio didn't have his tank on the mission except so that the director could add in a retarded Faldio x Alicia dynamic.
Does that mean that all platoon commanders lead from a command tank? In any case, even if you don't like the Faldio/Alicia interplay, it'd make a lot of sense for him to not use his tank on that particular mission. His job was to get to the supply base unseen, and tanks are nowhere as stealthy as infantry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Btw I dont know if this has bin explained or not, either way I forgot, but who started this war and what is this war about?
It was semi-explained in the first episode. Gallia has large deposits of ragnite ore, and it's the substance used to power just about everyone's vehicles. The Eastern Empire invaded for that ore to fuel their war against the Atlantic Federation.