Thread: Smash Hit!
View Single Post
Old 2004-05-12, 00:06   Link #72
jennwenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbito2k
I think Smash Hit is a joke on the audience. It could have told a story about TV production but instead it's just, "O ho ho, look how terrible it all is." Mitsuki is likable even though the show dumped on her every chance it got. Oh well.

Episode 5 scared me off for good. Mitsuki finally sucked it up and decided to play along. That kind of killed the only thing about the story that made any sense.
You mean she actually started to beleive that Cosprayers was good? What do you mean?

I think Mitsuki's the only character in both series that I like, yet I think she's a total idiot and all the suckiness of Cosprayers is HER fault. She lost the original writer, she couldn't hire certain actors, she couldn't control her perverted staff, she's a pushover who let everyone's bad ideas go into the show. She's incompetent, but the show is starting to pretend that she's not. (Or is it?) Its pathetic, but I strangely like her.

What's this about Love Love returning to total crap? I know the pantyshots are excessive, but its that bad? Damn, I was hoping the series would get progressively better...

I frickin hate the lead actress of Cosprayers, in both Cosprayers and Smash Hit. She's an annoying whiney little prissy wannabe cheerleader. In both series. And she's not cute, yet she's the main character. Riiiight.

Last edited by jennwenn; 2004-05-12 at 11:51.