View Single Post
Old 2013-03-09, 00:11   Link #5676
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Almost more amusing in the anime, then it was in the manga, heh. Ichiya's fight, that is.

And Mashima sure knows how to manipulate your emotions into REALLY wanting to see bad guys beat down. It's just that one of my few complaints was how Lucy was handled this arc; she really played the part of the chew toy.

Next episode should be interesting; while it implies the DS's are gonna fight, I'm actually looking forward to the LS vs. MH fight. Curious to see how much the anime expands on it. I almost prefer that fight to the DS one, heh.
Yeah, I kind of wish that they didn't have to use Lucy twice to make us hate the other guilds in this thing. Seems like Mashima really doubled up in this arc. Wendy+Lucy to hate Raven Tail, then Yukino+Lucy again, to hate Sabertooth. I feel bad for Lucy. She really better get a good fight at some point where she just fights hard and wins. Enough being the punching bag.

That was....some fight from Ichiya. Goes to show he is certainly powerful, much as one would find it hard to believe . It's not exactly standard tactics, but it works to be sure. Good laugh from the true identity of the rabbit. I'm proud to say I'd never have guessed that, because then I'd feel bad .

Now it's just chomping at the bit for the showdown. Time for Fairy Tail to just crush Sabertooth into the ground. Taking history of Phantom, Oracion Seis, and Grimoire Heart; a fight with Fairy Tail will end up with your guild completely obliterated.