View Single Post
Old 2013-03-10, 15:12   Link #1240
Awrya
U mad?

So Mu has a time limit of less than a minute? And here I thought Alibaba's magoi was really low compared to other Dungeon Conquerors.
I wasn't really sure what type of power Barbatos gives. At first I thought it was wind or sound when the households were activated, but after this chapter, it uses the 7th type, power type.

Surprised the Bolg can be distorted to increase defence, if Aladdin could do it, why didn't the fodder magicians use it against the household vessels?
Really surprised how Aladdin used his short staff against Mu's long spear, it's kinda obvious which has the better chance of winning.
Aladdin's declaration about not letting a single life return to the rukh didn't come true, looks like dozens got killed in Mu's attack.

Alibaba to the rescue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Alibaba stops a sword the size of a skyscraper, without Full Djinn Equip. Exactly how powerful is Amon's sword anyway?
Guess Mu just barely stopped his swing and thus stopping his magic. Given Alibaba's speech, it looks like they knew each other's Djinn and ability to a certain extent, Mu might even have revealed the 'secret' about the eight pointed star himself. So Alibaba didn't stop Mu using force, rather he forced Mu to stop his attack if he wanted to keep Barbatos.

Hope next chapter will be a face-to-face talk (skype talk, the magician way) between Mogamett, Scheherazade and Aladdin, with Titus, Mu and Alibaba in attendance.

Edit: Alibaba must be a world champion in long distance running, given how quickly he got to Aladdin. Unless he started running since the beginning of the war and arrived just now...