View Single Post
Old 2010-11-16, 18:35   Link #161
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Listen more closely. She only did that after her friend turned evil, and there was probably no chance of turning her back to normal again, so she didn't really have much of a choice.
But did she have to do so while SMILING? My point wasn't that she killed an innocent friend, my point was that she KILLED her friend(turned evil) while SMILING happily.

Quote:
That was certainly not what the lyrics actually said, that was just Kuroneko's attempt at making fun of Kirino.
Actually, I think that was pretty close from what I heard. I heard something on the lines of shooting full-power and then saying to take it without running away. In other words, I'm going to shoot you with everything I got so don't you dare try to run. Anyway, my point was just that she's like Nanoha gone over the top. Nanoha had done some serious fights, but I don't think she ever leveled a city, while it looks like Meruru did.

BTW, the two of them didn't jokingly say that they were going to put the other into their stories as rape victims/sex slaves, they wrote serious, involved works and let the other read, in which they actually had a character representing the other being treated like that. It'd be one thing if a friend said he was writing a fanfic and was going to put me in with a role like that, it would be another thing entirely if a friend gave me a thick, finished book and let me be surprised to find my image like that.