View Single Post
Old 2012-12-25, 16:18   Link #31522
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltias View Post
I get what you mean, just seemed odd to me that the Black Witch was within Kasumi yet still had the form of Evatrice.
You see, it just kinda made sense to me that she first appeared after Eva solved the Riddle then things going haywire in EP 3.
As in:
Eva solving the Riddle caused the Black Witch to possess people thus causing the deaths of Rosa onwards.
Of course just a speculation:

Kyrie and Rudolf suspected Eva of having solved the Epitaph and took Hideyoshi to question him perhaps even threatening him to tell the location, however he didn't know and they went to kill him.
Would it be too farfetched to say:
Yasu tried to put an end to them resulting in their deaths but Hideyoshi having been killed by them, this being why during the battle Hideyoshi was absent while Leviathan and Belphegor battled them, because he wasn't a target of Yasu.
Because I guess that's how Ange sees her.

If Maria had been around the Black Witch would have had proabbly the form of her mother.

Honestly I doubt Eva truly solved the riddle in Ep 3. I think she was handed the solution by Yasu. After all in Our Confession Beato showed the room of the gold to Krauss and Natsuhi. It's possible this time she did it with Eva hiring her as accomplice but something went wrong.

Maybe Rosa saw them and tried to blackmail Eva or something. Eva believes Shannon/Yasu is aiming only to make a game but Yasu doesn't trust Rosa and so with Maria's help she lead her out and kill her. However, when Maria sees her mom is dead she complains and, for fear Maria will tattle things out she's forced to kill her as well.

Kyrie however gets suspicious Eva knows something they don't and think that interrogating Hideyoshi is the easiest way. They lure him out with an excuse then Kyrie takes the gun Hideyoshi was holding (when they left the house it was Hideyoshi and Rudolf who had the guns but later Hideyoshi hands it to Kyrie to carry the things she was supposed to carry), plannning to force an answer out of him. I think there's a huge chance Yasu killed them, possibly in front of Hideyoshi, he complained with her as he too believed it was supposed to be a play and ended up killed by a dying Kyrie either because she believed him to be an accomplice or because he ended up on the fire line between Kyrie and Yasu (it would be the same ending Leviatan met and in the manga it was heavily implied Hideyoshi was shot on his back by Kyrie's gun while he was in front of Eva-Beatrice, while scolding her).
From this moment Eva is starting to doubt things. His agreement with Yasu but also the people on the insland.
It's also possible Eva doesn't know who Yasu was supposed to be, maybe he only talked with her through the phone like Natsuhi does in Ep 5 so, to Eva, everyone can be 'Beato' which would explain why, once George is found dead, Eva doesn't grab Shannon and kills her a second time.

However there's no way to prove who died first, if Hideyoshi or Eva and Kyrie so your explanation is also possible.
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote