View Single Post
Old 2012-06-15, 17:17   Link #15
OPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan View Post
Aw, I reaaaaally wanted to open the thread after the official announcement. It's definitely coming, though. At this point, it's more of a matter of when and who. (Fall, Production I.G? /o/) And the timeslot, as well - I'd much rather see this on Nichigo instead of the more probable Zetsuen no Tempest, but TV Tokyo has a common past with Shonen Sunday series (the now pretty much deceased Sunday 10:00 timeslot), so it's got better odds of ending up there, I suppose...

That's funny because I'm not even watching HxH (I've only heard the voices from the CMs and occasional glimpse at a random episode), but I had the exact same thought and couldn't really see anyone else fitting the role that well. It looks basically impossible, though, considering she's not a regular seiyuu and all...

With that said, I'll be happy just as long as they cast Kimura Ryouhei as Ali Baba!
sorry . With it being hinted at since the begining of the year i say fall seems incredibly likely and since A-1 pictures is full and manglobe is supposedly doing the savana game anime then i imagine production IG will be doing it and it will take rock lees timeslot once it ends. I say with HXH 2011 doing relatively well she'd get more roles and with magi having a chance of selling well to the josei crowd (so many bishies ) then it would be a perfect oppertunity. As for ali baba i was hoping for takahiro mizushima since he did a great job as furuichi in the beelzebub anime i actually have a cast list i thought of when i was bored one day
alladin:; megumi han
ali baba: takahiro mizushima
mar: ai kayano
sinbad: katsuyuki konishi
judal: hiroshi kamiya
casshim: romi paku
ren: aya hirano (gets shot multiple times )
ja'far: akira ishida
i doubt any of these will happen though .
OPN is offline   Reply With Quote