View Single Post
Old 2007-06-17, 15:41   Link #422
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Requiem View Post
I wanted to know, when it says image only in the signature rules, and image and text, would it count as image and text if you were to have text next to the text for your signature picture since it's on the same line? Or would text on the same line still count as the two line limit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin View Post
On the other side it is allowed to have a signature of 500 pixels width. That means it could be possible to fit as much text next to the signature image as an image of 500 pixel width - width of currently used signature image would use. My signature is an example for this interpretation of the rules.
The answer is that it depends. Jinto Lin gives the correct answer so have a read of his reply above

His sig is a good example of how to do this correctly Sometimes it's not as obvious as his sig and in such cases it will be a judgement call by the Moderator.

In no way do we try and cover every single combination when we define the sig limits. It's the same as with the forum rules in general, they are a guideline and as long as you use some common sense it should be clear what the intent is behind the rule.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote