View Single Post
Old 2012-02-17, 16:41   Link #7590
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Tough the title for next week kinda gives it away, I'm still hoping Lucy wins (somehow her display of skill this chapter pushed me into being somewhat of a Lucy battle fan )
Also...I would totally love it if Mavis noticed the hair and gave Flare the loli glare of doom making her just freeze for a bit.

But seriously...what is Lucy worried about? Sure the hair is right infront of the girl but she also has 2 guild masters, her parents (Milf...Milf...HOT MILF BISKA) and a few others FT members right next to her.
Hell, even if she did manage to harm the kid, Flare would get the beating of her life from the very pissed of FT members.
Think the thing here is Lucy can count on the others cause if they had noticed they wouldn't have let it go unoticed as long as it did.
If anything as soon as that hair was there, either masters would have taken care of it but they didn't.
Altho my guess is one of them or even Mum or Dad will notice the hair and take get rid of it in abit anyway, plot dictates last minute saves for the tension and drama!
Now thats just more thinking too much about it all but fact is Lucy can't take the chance and knowing her she'd rather take a hit than let anything happen to Asuka.
And we can't really think even if Flare hurt Asuka she'd get a beating cause if so the fact she hurt Asuka has already happened and will weight heavily on someone like Lucy.