View Single Post
Old 2013-08-16, 21:28   Link #338
hk37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
Well I don't know, Athrun was shown/hinted to be concerned about Meer, after Cagalli. I mean, a guy just doesn't cry for a girl he met for like a couple of episodes like it was the end of the world when she died...

More of concern, deep concern actually. He knew how Meer was used by Dully, and he wanted to save her. And his tears were of course the one thing that really sealed this show of deep concern on Athrun's part. So, in the harem, he cares somewhat for Meer after Cagalli, then Meyrin, and he didn't care about Lunamaria at all.

You know what, I did think the tears was too extreme on his part but seeing the situation they were in, I guess makes it seem fine. I think that's just how Athrun is. He has a good heart. He cares about Lacus, cared about Meer, cares about Meyrin and ofcourse Cagalli. He's interacted with all of them and not much with Lunamaria. Meer and Meyrin both helped Athrun so I presume he's grateful to them. He's been friends with Lacus so that's where that comes in. With Cagalli, she's the love of his life. (doesn't the ring prove it?)
hk37 is offline   Reply With Quote