View Single Post
Old 2013-08-16, 21:33   Link #339
hk37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Larsen View Post
I have no hope for either of them. Athrun left Cagalli when she needed help the most and Cagalli decided to proceed with the marriage. Then there is the harsh argument they had later, the attention of the other women on Athrun and finally Cagalli making her choice to serve her country instead and discarding the ring.

It would have to take another infinitely brutal war forcing them to fight side by side to put them back together.
This makes alot of sense. We don't know the reason for her removing the ring but I'm not going to assume. Naturally, the first thought that comes to mind is that she's done with him.

I'm disappointed with how they panned out in GS Destiny. What real reason do they have for not being together? Apart from responsibilities - where marrying Yuna came in and from not being there for each other because they were fighting a war?

The hug between them and the comment Athrun made after not seeing the ring on her should indicate that things will be alright between them but as everything was left unanswered, we can only presume.
hk37 is offline   Reply With Quote