View Single Post
Old 2014-09-26, 22:14   Link #11668
Bogart
Banned

Episode 15

You know, it's just occurred to me that the bridge crew of Archangel is comprised of both sexes. I like that. No bridge bunnies here, although I'd really prefer a girl relaying orders and tactical information to the pilots. It just feels right somehow.

I think it's safe to say that Sai is Kira's best Natural friend. And you know, I think the fact that the character designs are so simple is what helps to keep them from being boring. No one really stands out. Even Kira isn't really any different from his friends, despite alot of the show being from his perspective and what he's going through. Has a nice grounded feeling to it.

Black Hole Ventilation system? Are they seriously using black holes as a heat sink? I mean, that's a great idea, but really?

The ground battle was intense. Had a whole other flavor compared to fighting in space. Knocking enemies to the ground, being knocked to the ground. Everything felt more kinetic and weighty. Not to mention faster paced. And Kira even bullet timed. That's far out.

I kind of feel like the skygrasper would be better than a flying mecha. Aerodynamics and all that.

Waltfeld seems to care about his people, but doesn't seem to dwell on their loss. That's difficult to reconcile in my mind. Just deciding that's how it is.
Bogart is offline   Reply With Quote