View Single Post
Old 2004-09-27, 05:15   Link #9
avmoghe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooliganj
He would have had all of his accounts frozen when he bacame wanted for murder. Whatever he's got on him is all he's got.

avmoghe, I can't even begin to answer your questions without approaching spoilers. The way you ask, it sounds like you want a reply, but If you are resigned to waiting for your answers, then you shouldn't ask the sames questions so incessantly. Rather than take umbrage at those who are only trying to help, you could either keep your thoughts to yourself, or broach them in such a way as to encourage discussion, rather than demand an answer.
I would've thought my DIRECT mention of "I dont want spoilers" would've convinced anyone that I really didn't, in fact, want spoilers.

I'll repeat myself - if you can't answer any questions I pose then don't answer. My questions are aimed at people who watch the anime, or people who read the manga who can refer ONLY to what's been shown in the anime. That is the entire POINT of making an episode for each episode and differentiating between Anime and Manga threads.

Exactly which of my questions have been asked "incessantly"? I don't believe I've asked a question more than once or twice in this forum.

At any rate, I'll say it again - If you cant answer anything in an Anime thread without spoilers, ignore it. I personally ask questions that occur to me to see if there was something I missed in an earlier episode which had an explanation to my question. It is NOT a demand of the manga readers for answers.

Quote:
As you can see this series has a HUGE ensemble cast, and it's only going to get bigger. As much as you loathe any mention of the manga, in the later volumes, Urasawa makes flowcharts to show and remind the reader how all the characters are connected in the flow of the story.
I welcome any new members of the cast, in any number, but I do NOT welcome members who hang around for NO reason whatsoever. I have no problems with Deiter or Heckel as characters.... as long as they are left where they SHOULD have been left. Deiter in a foster home..and Heckel going after more priceless rugs.

Instead .. now we have them accompanying a man going after a serial killer?!

This union of characters make about as much sense as Cowboy Bebop's cast coming together. There was absolutely no reason why either Faye or Ed should've been let on the ship.

Of course, the above assumes that no further reasons will be given for Heckel or Deiter being with Tenma. If a valid reason is revealed later, I will retract my complaint.