View Single Post
Old 2011-07-01, 04:08   Link #7982
mangaf_cksdotcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigspeed View Post
If my friend made this decision I would ask him to sit down and talk to me about it, Aimori sat with him but she didn`t want to talk she just wanted him to apologize to Asuka and make up but that isn`t the mind set she should have taken, She should have tried to find out what actually happened.
What would haruto tell them? that he made a big mistake?so, sorry... "that's ok, we understand you, your my friend after all..."
they should be angry, not saying to cut ties with him, but make him wonder why his friends are against it. sometimes we go to extreme measures for people who are also extremely stubborn. after all,as of now, they were fed up with his foolishness...
Quote:
Why does everyone say Eba has deficiencies or doesn`t do anything? What did Asuka do? She played Softball while helping plan a trip paid for completely by Haruto with "ill pay you back in 4 years after I have a job" Peepz got to stop linking Eba's natural clumsiness with the inability to do anything.
she's clumsy and that's a fact, that's why haruto follows her before, then developed... atleast asuka made haruto do something for her as a bf...not that bf's should be the one always paying..she cant just get a job because she's busy with softball-which is the reason she's accepted in college, in short its very important.

Quote:
Last point, people make mistakes, sometimes HUGE ones, massive meteors out of the sky I tell ya, but If my two of my friend we're dating for two years and they broke up and because of another girl who is also someone I know I wouldn't freak out and get mad I would ask him why and if he said straight to my face It's because I love her, I would smile a little bit pat him on the shoulder and say "I see".
mistakes have consequences...the bigger it is, the bigger the price.. you just want him to get away with hurting Asuka? it would take time to forgive, and that time isnt now..

Quote:
"who in their right mind will support haruto?"
Who the hell in any mind would get mad at their friend because he followed their heart, the fact that your friends with them should mean you know their not an asshole by nature and the fact that he did dump said girl that he's dated for two years in a sloppy way means he's willing to accept any consequences for being with the love of his life, and if you think that you wouldn't feel this way for your friends in this situation then your no friend of mine.
if people would follow their hearts, 90% of guys masturbating would be out there raping girls... its not because that's what your heart desires, doesnt mean it is right... if he didnt saw eba, would he break up with asuka? answer is no, cause he himself think that he only loves asuka... if he saw eba after 10 years, then his heart skipped a beat, then he will also dump asuka together with his kids for eba cause his heart told him that he still loves eba... is it the right thing to do? but fortunately, it was only about 2 years that asuka wasted, then i can say it was a win...but for now, its painful for her and his friends.. but for haruto, was it painful for him?
mangaf_cksdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote