Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-18, 06:21   Link #279
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Nah, that's different. I don't know anything about that cameo you are talking about (although either way, StrikerS did suck anyways, so maybe their fretting was justified)
No it wasn't because the reason why it sucked had nothing to do with the cameo.

Likewise, having some male supporting characters around isn't going to cause a total disintegration of the Anime.

(btw, I wasn't referring to the Producer. I stuck my neck in because I had heard the Boy band had made an appearance, stirring up a blood frenzy.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Damn you two for making me think Alice just got hit with SURPRISE BU- *static*

It wasn't my intention when I first commissioned this Avatar (I wanted to call it "Kha made her cry") but I can see how that can be put to good used...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I don't have much of an opinion on the Producer yet, though I do think that this is one of those cases where a character being left nameless helps more than it hurts. I watch Idolm@ster for the girls and the songs anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Seconded. It's the best balance to the series, and we have the torrent of girls + the new producer for those who ABSOLUTELY MUST have a guy around.
The way I see it, the show would still have a torrent of girls and the focus would still be that torrent of girls. Any guys in the series would just be supporting characters or less. The reason why fanboys act like it's the end of the world because they don't want their illusion of an all girls world destroyed.

And I'm sure we're all familiar with that concept...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote