View Single Post
Old 2011-07-04, 02:07   Link #8059
mangaf_cksdotcom

this might be long, so bear with it...u might accept some of my points..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Hello? That's "wrong"? Are you serious? If she wanted, she could date Takahashi, for crying out loud, and noone would have a shred of a right to criticize her for that.
when choosing a person over the other, someone would definitely get hurt.

yes, it isnt wrong to choose who you want to be with, but that reasoning is invalid because she created (intentionally or not) some "situations", and we'll encounter that later in this post...

Quote:
And so what? She was in a lukewarm long distance relationship with Haruto, saw him walking hand in hand with Nanami and decided to get out of the way. Instead, she decided to fulfill the deathwish of a guy who she was indebted to, and dated him - faithfully - until his death.
-if she's bored with the relationship, then end it properly. not by a confusing letter
or cut communication without any notice.. -this would end up you(Haruto) asking "WHY?"

-read chapter 70 again, kimi_no_iru_machi/v09/c070/5 ... he explained things to her, the guy was serious and she believes him. -after settling things, then a break up? "why?"

-Did she really love Kazama or is she still thinking of Haruto?
kimi_no_iru_machi/v12/c098/13
kimi_no_iru_machi/v12/c098/14
i feel sorry for these guys..they are confused... and only eba knows the truth...
actually my idea here is that Haruto said those things to lighten up Kazama for pitying himself, which means that's exactly what Haruto feels for him, "pity"...
if not, then this just means Haruto was telling the truth that Eba didnt just date him out of pity, so she has developed her feelings for kazama...
so who caused this confusion? still Eba... she keeps everyone hanging...

Quote:
In my book, this is something admirable. If in your book, this is something she "did wrong", you must have some seriously strange morals and priorities.
this?: Eba's priority = Kazama > Haruto
i just said that this is what happened... she chose kazama over haruto... and now, she visits his workplace, she makes excuses to be alone with him, then she just confessed to him knowing he has Asuka... talking about morals... she wanted to get Haruto back even if it is stealing from another girl... yes, it really depends on Haruto's answer, but still she did it... yes, she confessed and dont tell me she doesnt want an answer...

or was she just thinking back then when she dated Kazama that she will just try to win Haruto back after Kazama dies...yes, she expected him to die because she didnt force kazama to take surgery or rather just respect his decision which made Kiyomi angry.. yeah, morals...

Quote:
That it "hurt Haruto" and almost hilariously "disappointed the gang" is totally beside the point. If she feels she should dump Haruto, that's her god-given right. You can make a point that the letter was the wrong way to do it - fair enough, this can be listed as "wrong" - but the call was hers to make and perfectly understandable.
-so it's fine hurting people... yes, it's her choice...sorry for the one who was dumped... but guess who came back? -Eba, crying "i love u"... "i was such a meanie before weee weee weee".. its like that

-(this is common sense) the gang accepted her as a friend and girlfriend of haruto, who wouldnt be disappointed when your friend is spacing out, depressed, checking his cellphone from time to time hoping eba will contact him. they thought she will make him happy... that's the disappointment...OMG, i cant believe you cant think of this......... and you want your childhood friend to be with this girl again? "who cares, its his life, not mine" - yeah, you're a good friend...

Quote:
All of that were decisions of HARUTO, not Eba. Making her responsible for all that is totally absurd.
-Haruto's decisions, yeah, because she caused him these "confusions"... why? ... as ive said on the above statements...check it again.. there's more later...

kimi_no_iru_machi/v04/c029/15
kimi_no_iru_machi/v04/c029/16 - Haruto's face here is so stupid, it's like "Hell yeah! Im the man!" haha!!

Quote:
"Get intimate"? What are you talking about? They were having a few mere minutes of awkward time with each other and barely talked during that time. If anything, it convinced her that their relationship was at the brink in the first place, so she left it in the bag to quit - if Haruto had been more positive, she could have still taken it with her.
-this is an eye sore... sorry... but this is really an obvious denial..

kimi_no_iru_machi/v09/c070/8 - more on the succeeding pages
-this would be like:
HARUTO: "who would have thought i will be dumped after this...she cut off all communications..."
ME: "actually u are already dumped before that because the letter was already made, check inside the bag, quick..."
HARUTO: "EH?! REALLYYYY?!!!"

-note: so she already met kazama before this kissing scene happened (considering the thought of the letter was about)...safe to say that she made her decision before this scene..

Quote:
She's absolutely not the confrontational type, so feel free to blame her for using the letter to break up. But this constant demonization from some guys on this board is TOTALLY blowing things way out of proportion. She's perfectly fine as a person and does not NEED any form of "redemption".
- sigh, this is why i said dont use the "no one's perfect" excuse.. this is like "i missed, so what can i do?"... that's why i prefer the "cause and effect" idea..

- so comment if u want... you might see this as flaming but actually not.. but i admit i stressed some of my emotions here, so sorry...

- but please, dont also use another excuse like "Seo was the stupid one for making her like that"..

- sorry for using other forum's links... (for admins)

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-07-04 at 17:09. Reason: Don't link to scan sites, upload the images to an image hosting site instead.
mangaf_cksdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote