View Single Post
Old 2010-08-25, 09:18   Link #42
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
I can't wait to see what the revamped SH crew will look like. Nami with longer hair'd be nice. Or Usopp with dreadlocks !
Meh, I shouldn't worry, Oda's great with character design anyway.
Usopp will probably have muscles or you know not be completely useless and a whiny bitch, I don't think Nami or Robin will really change in looks that much because timeskips don't tend to really change the appearances of girls that much. They might get a new hairstyle but that's it I think, I hope Luffy dons a captain's coat though kind of like Roger.

I wonder how Chopper will change because since he is an animal he has a shorter lifespan since deer's lifespan usually is between 5-12 years, he may not be the fluffy mascot we know and love.

I'm guessing we might get a 30 or so page chapter for 598 showing glimpses of all of their training, then 599 might be showing the state of the world after 2 years and 600 can be the group returning with each other. Some of the Supernova might become the new Shichibukai, I can see Capone becoming the new Crocodile; the world is going to be F'ed up under Akainu leading the Marines and Blackbeard's mess as well as Whitebeard not being there to impose order, hoping the other pirates become much stronger too to rival the Strawhats so it won't be easy sailing for them.

Question: Is that 9 sword style thing Zoro did a special type of manifestation of haki? Or just some next weird techinque?

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan