View Single Post
Old 2010-11-20, 10:21   Link #132
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
^ OTOH, it's been going great for me...sure, there's naggers everywhere, but at least I win 2/3 games. Most games include a fair amount of struggle, although I've had some too easy victories as fast as 9 mins before the other team lost the will to fight...
The only victory I had in the last 2 days was because the other team was raging and one raged quit, simply put they all stood at their hero plateau begging us to just finish the game since it was still under 5 minutes :/

I'm going to avoid playing TF for a while because simply put so far all matches I've been in had people who couldn't tank or just stood around doing nothing or run the other way. With fiddle I once ran over to help Yi who was fighting two and Yi first ran away from me toward the enemy base while I was in the same lane, near death finally figured out that I was close to him and finally ran to me dying leaving me with 2 enemies >.< that is what keeps on happening to me, people not aware of what is happening around them and running a completely other way, ignoring crowd control and simply beign stupid like charging an enemy hero whose low on health while he is standing near a turrent with another full health enemy hero and then they look at me to save them when they run back because their plan didn't work as well as they thought or they die near the turrent because of the other enemy and continue to feed

That or people playing heroes and buyign items they aren't suppoed to, once had a TF who at lvl 9 had blasting wand, Doran's blade, ruby crystal and long sword the guy was the same lvl as I was and did nothing but buy lsoe items and didn't extend/combine anything to buy stronger items >.<
Same with casters buying 2x cloth armour :/ and had a Fiddlestick who thought attack speed was what he had to build

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2010-11-20 at 10:32.
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote