View Single Post
Old 2010-12-29, 15:09   Link #20554
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
Are you guys going to go back into hiding to avoid spoilers? Or are more of you guys going to attempt the Japanese version to keep up?
HAHAHA I SPEAK JAPANESE SCREW YOU GUYS.

Quote:
For what concern the actual parentage of Yasu. I would say that the idea that she isn't really Beatrice2's daughter is supported by the fact that Kinzo was ready to recognize as Beatrice whoever would solve the epitaph.... if it wasn't for the fact that Yasu has clearly been a special case since 10 years before.
So basically this point that would be otherwise pretty interesting becomes completely irrelevant under this light.
"Rudolf, forgive me...but 19 years ago, when you were born, Lion was to be your name! TAKE ALL THE GOLD BEATORIICHEEE"

"....can I take this dress off now before Kyrie sees?"

Quote:
And how do people think the Sumaderas are going to factor into all this? They must have some part, even if it's a small part.
They've already played a part. After the tragedy, they take advantage and try to exploit Ange for the remaining Ushiromiya wealth. They're basically backround details to assure us that it is impossible for Ange to wind up alone AND happy. She can be one but not the other. However, they most certainly have no involvement in the actual tragedy of Rokkenjima.