View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 03:17   Link #2853
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by warita View Post
No dear, I am assuming you dont give people the right to commit mistakes or succumb to temptation. This attitude you have is way too hard and does not reflect the reality.

Thats exactly my point, BUT dont misunderstand me. This really depends what rule we are talking about and what circumstances. If she killed somebody, I would be less forgiving.... but you know this really depends on why she would do it and under what ciscumstances. In the end even the law knows the concept of "mitigating circumstances".
How do I not give people the right to succumb to temptation?? We don't live in a perfect world. I have nothing against her having fun or whatever she did in that house with her boyfriend. I did not say she should never break a rule. I just say she knew the consequences, so why?

It seems we are talking about different things? You are talking about why she broke the rule, and I am talking about why is she apologizing like this?

And as of now, I think you are not reading my meaning correctly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
Did she break an iron pact with other personnels or is there another, more pressing cause behind it ? I think that's the real problem here. The rule itself is legitimate if somewhat tied to a rather concerning social indication.
She entered when she was 13, so maybe that has something to do with it?
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote