View Single Post
Old 2007-06-18, 23:55   Link #79
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis2124 View Post
Sola however, has maintained it's seriousness throughout thus far and it'd be the most mind boggling thing ever if it did something similar. That's not to say a happy ending is entirely out of the question, but it probably won't be one of convenience if it happens.
I am all for a happy ending (especially for Matsuri ), but if they do pull one off it better be done in a believable way, not via some last minute deus ex machine. Heck, let it be a Deus ex machine, but one that fits in to the whole mood and theme of the story and doesn't seem like something random (like one show that has been mentioned already *cough*), not a happy end for the sake of having one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkxkra
2more episode to go, cant wait tis last 2 episode....but i wonder wat the story of the 2 hidden episode in last DVD... =.="
My bet would be on:

1) some Matsuri-Yorito-Aono background ... something they couldn't show in the series due to the revelation-heavy nature of the stuff. (And i doubt they have enough time left to show it in the series).

2) Takeshi-Mayuko flashback... possibly showing how Takeshi/Mayuko traveled across the land in their journeys, how Takeshi obtained that sword of his etc...

*cough* 3) - onsen ep! *cough*