View Single Post
Old 2004-04-30, 01:52   Link #33
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2-FumoGuu
I want to know why most of these shows don't have better animation if they are in the top 10 and making more money than a well-drawn show like Chrno Crusade, Paranoia Agent, or Last Exile. Heck, if I had to pick the worst looking anime that I watch I think PoT, Gash, and Naruto would on the list.

I understand that casual viewers don't care as much about animation quality and some of the top 10 shows by nature don't need good animation (Maruko, Doraemon, Sazae). But some of these shows do need good animation. If Naruto were consistently well animated instead of one out of twenty-six epsidoes, how awesome would that be?
I don't think most people care about what's a good animation, or they just not aware about what's considered a good animation. Unless you are an anime otaku, most people wouldn't even know the difference.

And there is the deadline vs quality problem, if they have more time, I'm sure they will make a better quality animation, but a TV show must be on schedule, so they have to sacrifice some quality in order to stay on schedule.
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote