View Single Post
Old 2012-12-17, 15:38   Link #242
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

I'm also glad to see the system as a whole go, to be honest, because I really didn't like anonymous neg rep that you couldn't respond to. (I used it twice - I think - and always signed it.)

Just my two cents, building on something said about reputation in another thread back in April:

Quote:
Hmm, if you hide your reputation why would you care anyways? Unless you turn it back on just to see it, in which case you sorta do care.

But I guess it'd make sense to make it all, rep related things, invisible to people that "opt out" and want to have it hidden.
I hid my reputation almost immediately after joining the forum, and really didn't care about it until I realised that people were commenting on my posts with the system. After that, I did start rep'ping people, and would check my reputation once in a while for such comments. As such, I think I would like a neutral feedback option, though only if it's not anonymous...

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes