View Single Post
Old 2006-03-17, 15:12   Link #399
domino
デレデレ

PoT (Tenipuri, for those who haven't caught on to its Japanese abbreviation yet...) news of the month~

* Tenipuri OVA volume 1 (of 7, I think) comes out March 24. You can view the front and back covers on the link, or order it. 37 minutes, $33.

* New DVD announced! There will be a "making of" DVD for the live action Tenipuri movie with behind-the-scenes info and stuff on the special effects, etc. They must've put a lot of work into this movie if they're releasing the extras on its own special DVD. This makes me want the movie even more!! ^_^ This DVD is called Tennis no Oujisama: Navigate. It's about $21. I want ~

* The next album released was announced! The next character to get his own full album is Rikkaidai's vice captain, Sanada Genichirou. ^_^

Not quite related to Prince of Tennis:

* some of the Prince of Tennis musical cast will be playing major voice roles in the upcoming Air Gear anime

Edit: OVA series now has a website. Volume 1 is just one episode with extras. First press comes with event ticket, photo set, and collectable stub (collect stubs from every volume of OVA for a reward~). Also contains seiyuu commentary and character commentary.

OVA volume 2 comes out May 26 and will contain 2 episodes. Looks like all volumes except vol 1 will be 2 episodes. Meaning the OVA series will be like 13 episodes! The length of a small TV anime! ^_^

Last edited by domino; 2006-03-17 at 19:35.
domino is offline   Reply With Quote