View Single Post
Old 2012-02-24, 15:16   Link #9052
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
Oh well, it actually was an hentai, and it was long ago: basically, a boy(the protagonist) who goes to the mountains to stay by his granma, together with his sister(i don't remember if it really starts that way, but i remember he was going to stay at this old lady's house, and there was also his sister). There he meets 3-4 girls that he'll eventually fuck. The thing is that those girls are some kind of goddesses, daughters of God(that resembles Odin, for looks and thunder throwing). Especially one of those girls has some kind of power that could cause cataclysm or something like that. The description of the girls:
1) One of the girls is blue/purple haired. They'll make out at her house because she's drunk
2) One of the girls is a tsundere and has red hair. I don't remember if she's the reincarnation of a fox or dragon spirit, whatever. They'll make out at the temple
3) His sister was a short blue haired girl. They'll make out at hot springs
4) I don't remember if there ever was a fourth, probably
5) The last girl is a short green haired shy girl, who often hangs under a big tree sleeping. She faints sometimes, and she also seems to be the most powerful whatever she is. She's the first girl our protagonist meets, if i recall correctly, and he tries to reanimate her since he found here fainted under the tree, eventually uncoverin her boobs.

After that God discovers that this boy is hanging with his daughters, he gets mad for some reason. In the end the boy has to make out with the green haired girl to save earth or other bullshits that "ancients" say around.

There was also a sequel, involving an additional blonde girl. Can't really remember the title. Thanks for the help, i tried to say anything i remembered.
I think it's Koihime.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote