View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 12:49   Link #2370
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Right, your answers are acceptable, so moving on from that.

This part, OTOH

Quote:
An army effectiveness doesn’t come out just from tactic. A group of poor train and not powerful beings is not going to stand a change even to a disorganize army of robots with superpowers or golems. You are assuming you even need to control golems where in the Nanoha world are such advance AI that even talk and have personalities so program them isn’t impossible. Really just saying so far the few armies of mages I have seen aren’t that good at fighting robots. Those were control, that is true, but then again show to be effective.
... Okay, now you're just contradicting yourself. First you said that: "an army effectiveness doesn’t come out just from tactic", but then you proved that by using " A group of poor train and not powerful beings is not going to stand a change even to a disorganize army of robots with superpowers or golems".

Any decently trained powerful beings will still have some tactical knowledges, even the basic ones like "Strike it weak points" or "Trick it into this area". Also, you forget that AI don't just appear out of frigging nowhere. They have to be designed, programmed and then enhanced. All by human hands. I also never said that someone need to control the drones, just that someone needs to program their "intelligence". Even Reinforce, extremely powerful that she is, was still originally designed and created by humans from Ancient Belka.

Also, if you find it " boring and fail to connect with me as reader", why the fuck are you still reading it?
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote