View Single Post
Old 2008-07-07, 11:56   Link #105
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
Wow, that's strange...then again it must be a generational gap thing with the females. Also I doubt that LJ contains actual "Macross-heads" (aka: die-hard macross fans). Macross World on the other hand contains different generations of knowledgeable Macross heads worldwide.

I'm female (one of the older ones) but I prefer Sheryl 10 fold. I noticed many of the Generation Y female kids opting for Ranka while Generation X-er females like myself admire Sheryl.

On a slightly different note:
Also keep in mind that Generation Y is very opinionated. They grew up in homes where they were told "opinions ALWAYS count"...which is great but most have blurred the lines between FACT and OPINION hahahaha!. I learned this when I was instructing an art class a few years back and noticed that these late teens and early twenty-somethings (especially the few females in the class) just could not fathom that the text book was correct and their opinion was not.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
I've actually noticed that the fans who are in their mid-20s and above are usually Sheryl fans while it seems that the younger crowd gravitates toward Ranka.

Heh, I guess it is the precious snowflake syndrome.