View Single Post
Old 2009-01-29, 09:10   Link #421
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Still, he did pwn an entire platoon by himself in less than 30 seconds, that should be enough for one to become a star... But instead their reaction was "wow, you are really strong", as if they had seen it before. I was under the impression that something like that was totally unprecedented for them, Harley even said that he never saw anyone mess up the dite like that...

Btw, since you seem to be a novel reader: What did Layfon do to get kicked out of the Heaven Blades? And who are those other people that you mentioned who are even stroger than the Heaven Blades?
I've only read 4 books, so there may be further details after that. In case you're wondering, there are 11 books, although I believe 10 and 11 are fairly short. So the story is about 9 volumes long as of this point. Also, the anime has deviated in parts from the novel already. So don't be too surprised if in future episodes things turn out differently.

Spoiler for novel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
I have a similiar question: was Layfon exiled or did he go away from Greandan by his own will?
Spoiler for novel:
meh is offline   Reply With Quote