View Single Post
Old 2010-06-27, 02:39   Link #307
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
Wooh somebody sure woke up on the wrong side of the bed this mourning.
Oh so sorry for the brash behavior Ojousama. *whimsical bow*
Can you please take your flaming to PM-ing him instead of acting big in this thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Something you can't argue against: KyoAni knows how to milk up a series. So instead of such a rushed ending, we probably will have at least 2 episodes completely in fillers standard about Hinata and Otonashi's failed attempt to learn Shiina's ninja skill. Kanede's cat (from the 4-koma) probably will make it debut also

Then the story would be considered as "was dragged out too much" instead of "was rushed too much"

PS: i will trade all of the fillers for more GDM through. Even the animated of the novel is good enough. Especially after rewatching ep 1, and started to realise the calm and gentle Irie turned out to be quite wild when it comes to music, despite her look and voice actress
I one-shotted this anime as of this morning. To me, it isn't that bad. Quite nice actually, but would be better if extended.

Shiina is quite cute actually. I should claim her as my waifu.....*IS SHOT*.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.