View Single Post
Old 2012-07-04, 10:18   Link #60
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I think it's pathetic that out of all the things they could complain about, they choose Kio and the pills. He was being naive, but when you consider the alternative, he made the most out of the situation. Ezelcant could easily have tortured him and gotten the code anyway, at least this way he was able to bring happiness to someone, albeit for a short time.
It's always something you don't expect.

Quote:
We could make a valid complaint about the Bisidians' infiltration mission, the ease with which they got in was ridiculous. The entire army pretty much disappeared and let them stroll into Second Moon. Then there's the AGE device seemingly being left in plain sight...I think these might be legit issues, but the fracking pills?
Well my understanding was they used the invisibility umbrella to slip past the bulk of the fleet and that the Bisidian are used to infiltrating colonies Solid Snake style to look for scrap. It's not absolutely inconceivably that he was able to elude the patrol and slip inside such a massive base, especially since this is the first time the Second Moon has likely been infiltrated in it's history. I mean Char did similar things in both the original series and Zeta Gundam when he snuck into colonies and even the Federation's headquarters at one point.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote