View Single Post
Old 2008-08-11, 04:14   Link #286
Petco

Quote:
Nanoha turned MILF the moment Vivio apeared. Fate already was a MILF before StrikerS even began.
Speaking of MILF, I made a post/rant about it in the StrikerS overall rating things. Did anyone hate Nanoha/Fate, our favorite lolis, suddenly being mothers in Season 3?

Honestly I wouldn't have mind that if Nanoha was as befriendy as Season 1/2, but she wasn't, and she wasn't 9 year old, and she's a mother, that's pushing it too far for me.

Side question - What does MILF stand for again? I know it means something about mother, being old, etc but I don't know what it stands for.

Here's my post, here's the short version if you don't want to read the whole thing:

Basically, all I ranted was about Nanoha being a mother, and also Nanoha's lack of befriending in Season 3.

I was rewatching Season 1 and 2 recently, and I noticed how much I really liked the "friendship" part of season 1 and 2. I liked how Nanoha always tried to befriend whatever she sees. She didn't really do that in Season 3, she could have befriended the numbers (yes, I'm aware that Quattro was "mean" and called Nanoha a dumb***) but I think they could have fit in some sort of "heartwarming" scene with Nanoha befriending(or at least trying to) befriend the numbers.

Anyway else agree?

Also, to my previous post:
Quote:
Season 4: "Magical Lyrical Girl Nanoha GT" - In an unexpected plot twist, the beginning of the first episode, Nanoha and Fate somehow turn back into 9 year old lolis.

They stay 9 year olds until the end of the season. Also, Nanoha now befriends once again, she goes to jail(where the numbers are being held) and befriends all of the numbers(including Quattro). And Due never died, she was in the hospital, and she is befriended by Nanoha too.

Let the befriending, BEGIN AGAIN!!! (Anyone notice a lack of befriending in Season 3 by Nanoha?).

Also, Hayate actually gets a fight scene this time.
I was joking "a little" but if they did something like that, do some silly plot similar to "Dragon Ball GT" where Goku turns back into a kid for the rest of the series, I wouldn't mind it one bit.

I miss 9 year old Nanoha, and even though it may be a silly plot device, it might not be bad.
Petco is offline   Reply With Quote