View Single Post
Old 2010-12-28, 09:08   Link #89
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
I honestly see them doing exactly what they say. They will look for Sasuke and Karin which will take them out of the story again. The war is just way big and too many important characters need screetime for anyone to worry about what Sasuke's non-important former lackeys are doing. They were shown in this chapter to update their status and to show what happened to Zabuza's cleaver.
I also see the need for Jugo and Suigetsu to return to Sasuke for direction. Sasuke's mentality now is much different from how it was even when they were fighting Bee or his brother. Specifically because of how he treated Karin during the Bee fight vs how he treated her during the Danzo fight.

Kabuto is in control of the current fighting Forces being "directed" by Madara, both of whom don't care about Sasuke's team. As Sasuke is now, I doubt that he would even care weather or not they were killed by the alliance or zombies as he kinda just left them there to draw the heat while he attacked the Kages. He even made a promise to Jugo when they first met, but clearly isn't thinking about it now. I don't see Suigetsu draging Jugo into a fight to obtain a broken sword that wasn't his to begin with. Thou at the same time some dialouge between Suigetsu and the mist swords could be very comical(if they weren't already mindless).