View Single Post
Old 2009-09-14, 19:03   Link #24
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
KIZARU is the only one with the right idea...Sending all these suckas to hell.

And Akainu also saying that he wants to destroy Luffy doesn't count?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
I kinda hope buggy doesn't actually become a seriously big pirate...Like i really hopes he doesn't get a 300K+ bounty..because it would just be irritating for some reason. I think the Buggy being the savior joke has gone too far :/, to the point that it's just kind of annoying. I hope that one way or another buggy doesn't get credit for impel down or Marineford.

Maybe that's just my buggy hate though.

Oda stated a long time ago that Buggy was his favorite villain, so I doubt that our red-nosed friend is going to lose momentum in the amount of infamy that he'll gain when this storyline is over (it'll end up being quite the opposite, I reckon)......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Yeah, I thought that Crocodile would want to be a little more sneaky or at least cautious in his assault on Whitebeard, since he is very calculating and not the reckless type of fighter.

My thoughts exactly. Croc is usually pretty calm and collected (and not to mention downright devious) when he's in a battle, so I just find it strange that he would simply rush towards Whitebeard as soon as he landed in Marineford. I could understand his actions if he had some kind of trump card on him, but otherwise...... eh?

Last edited by marvelB; 2009-09-14 at 19:16.