View Single Post
Old 2011-11-24, 22:20   Link #53
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Wonder what's the difference between the Nanoha and Fate rankings.... EX would probably be SS+...

or A++ Excalibur vs S Starlight Breaker
EX in Type Moon means it's unquantifiable by the regular rules. This means it can be godly power (Gilgamesh's Ea, Saber's Avalon) or outright impossible except that person (Red Saber's Imperial Privilege)

A++ means it's to the level of Divine Spirits, of godly power. Starlight Breaker, while extraordinarily powerful, is not godlike.

Quote:
As for Archer vs Signum... it'll be UBW... or Archer vs Nanoha... and Archer will trace Leva-
Signum: MY WEAPON IS COPYRIGHT!
Archer: Then Raising H-
Nanoha: Copyrighted.
Archer: ......... THEN MACH CALI-
Subaru: Copyrighted.
Archer: FFFFFFFFFFFFF
I'm afraid I'll have to kill the humor, as Archer wouldn't give a damn about copyrights.

EDIT: Hah. This is what I get for leaving a tab open and forgetting about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam Meister View Post
To Aru Majutsu No Index x Nanohaverse

The TSAB discover the To Aru Majutsu No Index verse during the events of volume 4 after sensing the activation of the Angel Fall spell and then they send RF6 to investigate it
The premise of RF6 investigating Academy City is wonky, since Academy City would already exist in Japan for many years and be known to be a strange place with strange people and stranger technology. The TSAB would've tried to investigate it long before anything like Angle Fall occurs, as there are a number of uniquely powerful people in the city worth checking out.