View Single Post
Old 2012-11-28, 07:36   Link #1654
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Wait when I read the passage again, I found this line to be quite important :
Quote:
"Magic Sequences that have not fulfilled their ending requirements will naturally fade with time, but will remain with the target Information Body. When a new magic nullifies the previous magic's effects, the previous magic looks to be canceled, but in reality is merely being overwritten."
So uh... is the magic from Tatsuya loopcast should've ending requirement that will end before the CAD loop casted the same spell? I still don't understand the explanation of this :
Quote:
According to this process, as long as new conceptual ideas are not introduced into the Calculation Area, the variables would continuously mirror the original values.

With the Activation Sequence added into the self-replicating Non-Systematic Magic data near the final stages of the Magic Sequence construction process and allowing the Activation Sequence to be applied to the Magic Calculation Area, even if the CAD is not being operated, the same Magic Sequence can still be invoked -- using the Loop System, that is. Thus, the same Activation Sequence, construction of the Magic Sequence, and the data variables can be endlessly plugged in. This is the truth behind Flying-Type Magic.
..is it more like that they don't have anything to do with the ending requirement since it basically the same spell that is looped with only different variables inserted and thus can create the 'movement' in that spell?

uh..or perhaps I misunderstand all of this completely?