View Single Post
Old 2007-08-05, 23:34   Link #26
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Kael'Thas has always been a weakling, easily manipulated, and more or less out of control with his magic. He clung to Illidan, then the burning legion (or what was left of it) and more or less went nuts.

As for Vashj, Tyrande is an absolute wuss. Illidan and Arthas though have been at the forefront and have slaughtered countless. Considering that Illidan has singlehandedly slaughtered Tichondrius and slain countless of other demons or nearly (Magtheridon), that's badass. Arthas's actions speak for themselves.

For those two to simply get swarmed by silly nameless adventurers and taken down by a far less powerful character is just pathetic. Maiev needed an army to capture Illidan, and even then later got pwnt by two wusses.

Somehow it doesn't sit well with me that the man I've been playing through three campaigns (Arthas) and the perhaps only character in all of warcraft lore that has straddled the fence in terms of good and evil (Illidan) and has emerged so powerful for it, could be just so easily offed by random morons.

No, it does not sit well with me at all.