View Single Post
Old 2012-09-18, 23:37   Link #4649
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
But to be fair, in the SEED specials, he was hinted to have survived. Then again, if they went with the Andy x Murrue direction, adding a revived Mwu to spice things up, then maybe... just maybe we wouldn't have to deal with so much reused scenes, eh?

IMO, I thought it was a completely missed opportunity.

- Tak
Nah, the stock footage would've still been there, all fuku and moro's fault.

Yeah, they did retcon it with the SE's, but i'd like to see it redone in a better way for the REMASTER, Think Char's Hyaku shiki at the end of Zeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Mu surviving the Strike Gundam's destruction doesn't bother me as much as the shield he used to protect the Archangel putting up a decent defense against the Dominon's positron blaster.
Did we ever see the shield break against beams? honestly that wasnt my biggest problem with that part, it would be nice if they had a small scene with the engineers saying they added heavy anti-beam coating on it or something like tat.

The big problem i had with that part was the Strike melting apart, then you see it whole parts of it a few scenes later. Like the head being intact when it was melted off and such.

Oh, not to mention the entire thing blew up.

But, they did do some amazing things with the REMASTER sofar, and the actual scene itself doesnt really need to be redone, just the part about the helmet and .. well, the strike melting/blowing up.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote