View Single Post
Old 2009-06-06, 12:44   Link #5054
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoab View Post
The 14 new episodes are season 2 regardless of what Kadokawa calls it and are what this thread was supposed to be about. This is not the "Here's spoilers from the current novels that have nothing to do with anything that will happen in the second season" thread nor the "'Second season' that occurs after the current 28 episode 'first season'" thread. This is what the previous post was pointing out.
By the way, I just want to say from a moderator perspective that this is indeed what this thread is about. The purpose of this thread is to discuss the 2009 re-launch of the show that contains the new episodes. It is not to discuss a future season that may come beyond this current one, or whatever. I'll rename the thread accordingly.
How about from a "people who actually use the topic" perspective? There's been exactly one person who has shown any problem with using this topic as a forum for discussion of "beyond the first 28" Haruhi episodes to this point. You would make the second.

Changing a topic title on the fly just to quash the apparent majority opinion of what the topic is about is a start up a slippery slope. But, since we do already have a catch-all "Future Episode Synopses/Series Predictions/General Speculation" topic that can technically accomodate "true" second season discussion, I will limit my own "second season" discussion in this topic, but I do so under duress...

Might as well go all the way, though. If you would, please do your mod thing and move all the previous "29+" discussion from here to that topic. I would hate to have to cross-post and violate the forum rules. (just the actual S2 discussion—keep the posts, like this one, that discuss the on-topicness, so that future readers will be confused and we can farm lulz from them ^_^)