View Single Post
Old 2012-12-07, 10:10   Link #36
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
You know I see many people (not here mind you) on different forums and sites saying that all the characters say for Shinya are underdeveloped. Which is as fare as I can see untrue.

If they actually paid attention to the interactions between the characters they would see the development being done a little bit at a time.
To be fair, Yayoi has really gotten very little screen-time, and barely any lines. But I think that the other major protagonists have gotten decent character development, and I suspect that most (if not all) of them will get a character-focus episode or two. Or at least an important personal background reveal. So I think the plot is deliberately holding back some important character details for added suspense later on. Which is good, if you ask me.

Ultimately, though, the most important characters probably are Akane and Shinya. So it's only fitting for the narrative to focus the most on them. Gino, Tomomi, and Kagari have all had good character development so far if you think of them as "major supporting cast" rather than "ensemble-cast in a Power Rangers sort of way".