Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-06, 05:12   Link #1983
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Also that in scene the Japanese part sounds a bit different, which as I take as a way to show that the girl did learn some Japanese due to her fandom but was just not well enough, I mean she did stutter a bit in the beginning before going with Russian then switch to an accented Japanese.

I mean there is a lot of AKB fans in East Asian country who learns Japanese just so they can have short conversation during the hand-shake events.
Noticed that too. And the voice acting is delivered well.

Quote:
As for Takamina's action, it shows an emotion part on the real life AKB. 48 Group is incredibly competitive vertically despite most of them get along with each other horizontally. (those who manage to stick around anyway). There are countless story where members lost their spot due to injuries or sickness and have start over to regain they original spots or they were forced to give up, demoted against their will.

If you think of them more as professional sport team than Takamina's action is completely understandable.

All these are some of inside detail that AKB fans can pickup and enjoys, why AKB fans on this board and others that I go to have been pleasantly surprised by the details in this series.
Yes, I agree it's understandable. Takamina simply wants to keep her position. The aggressiveness of asking to take off uniform just surprised me - I wonder how the members of the 77th gen would react if something like that happen to them.

An iDOLM@STER fan, and know AKB0048 mostly from their anime.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2012-07-06 at 08:16.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote