View Single Post
Old 2011-02-11, 19:37   Link #38
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Well Ichika aside, I think the girls are shy about openly confessing their feelings. How do you call it? A maiden's heart? They're doing what's next to best to him, taking care of him and giving him hints about what they feel but seems like it would take a while for Ichika to notice. Let time take it's course and nurture their feelings no?
Now that Charles is added to the harem, I feel in some strange way that Ichika will somehow get the German girl to fall for him next... The extent of his harem is astonishing... Also I think I sorta get how Ichika is completely dense in this type of situation, since he was sent to a school completely filled with girls who keep adoring him and wanting to befriend him, he merely takes the heroines' advices and hints as mere "befriending"... Since Houki showed quite some hostility towards Ichika, it would take him a while to notice that Houki really does have feelings for him.

Cecilia is always getting interrupted by either Rin or Houki, so things are not clearly visible in his view. Rin seems to be taking a passive stance now, ever since the fight between Rin and Ichika, so no major moves made towards getting Ichika to clearly see. But Charles is getting a big advantage so far.... This could be trouble for our other harem ladies

But that's just taking it in another view and just clearly saying "Stop being dense Ichika!!!"